Mancave Direct warrants the Covered Products identified herein below* to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product from date of original purchase and installation when the product is installed, operated and maintained according to the manufactures installation instructions. This warranty extends to the original buyer ONLY, with proof of valid online or postal warranty registration, original purchase receipt and original box labels. Mancave Direct will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing the defective product(s) under this warranty shall be assumed by MAncave Direct except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by you, the Buyer: cost of transporting the product to MAncave Direct; removal of the product and reinstallation. This warranty strictly applies to the repair and/or replacement of the product ONLY.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Mancave Direct be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty.
Mancave Direct Covered List of Products:
Swisstrax- Ribtrax*, Diamondtrax*, Vinyltrax*
Proslat- Slatwall*, Fusion Pro*, MCS*, ProRack*, Garage Gator*
Pitstop Furniture- Chicane*, Pitstop*, GT*
This warranty does not apply to:
- Service calls (site visits) to correct the installation of any of the Mancave Direct supplied products or to instruct you how to use or install these products.
- Damage resulting from improper handling or shipping of products, or products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification or mishandling.
- Shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or to return defective products.
- Repairs or replacement when your product is used in other than normal, single-family household use, such as a commercial environment, or handled in any way inconsistent with the installation instructions included with the product.
- Cosmetic damage, including stains or discoloration, which does not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Replacement product for products operated outside the New Zealand Area.
- Travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
- Any labor costs during the limited warranty period.
- Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction.
- Damage resulting from failure to install the tile floor covering with the tread plate surface facing upward.
- Damage caused by mold, mildew, fungus or bacteria.
- Damage from improper use including without limitation, burns, cuts, scratches, scuffs, punctures and indentations.
- Damage caused by permanently adhering the tile floor covering to the surface of the existing garage floor.
- Damage from extended direct exposure to sunlight.
- Damage from excessive moisture, alkaline and hydrostatic pressure damage from sub floor.
- Damage caused from improper installation.
- SWISSTRAX flooring must be checked for existing defects before and during its installation. Flooring which has been installed in spite of visible defects is exempt from the warranty.
How To Submit a Warranty Claim
Upon discovery of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity in the Covered List of Product you must notify either Mancave Direct Customer Service at 021 2266655 or complete the contact us form online at www.mancavedirect.co.nz, from anywhere in the New Zealand region of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity promptly.
If the return of a defective product is requested by Mancave Direct Customer Service, Buyer assumes the shipping costs. Return Shipping for a non-defective product is the responsibility of the customer. Return Shipping will be covered for damaged and defective product only. Shipping charges for any re-orders are charged at cost. This includes special shipping requests such as rush shipping.
The Buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem, to:
20 Dunlop Road